Students are eligible to enroll in a STEDY program if they:
- Will be a High school Sophomore or Junior at the start of your program with STEDY. Priority will be given to incoming Juniors, for all programs.
- Attend a traditional public, charter, private, or home school.
- Have a Grade point average of 2.0+ and are on track with your credits/classes toward graduation.
- Have a history of good attendance.
- Live in Yuma County: Dateland, Gadsden, San Luis, Somerton, Tacna, Wellton, Yuma, etc.
- Commit to a 2 Year program.
- Note: Transportation is the responsibility of the student. YCAT passes are only provided for available routes.
Enrollment starts on November 1st, 2023 through March 1st, 2024 for priority registration. Admission Applications will be available starting november 1st.
Speak with your student's high school counselor or contact our Central Campus Counselor if you have questions.
The application cycle for School Year 2024-2025 opens November 1st and the priority application deadline is March 1st.
Apply Online by filling out the online application, starting November 1st. Please check back on 11/1 to submit your application.
Students will then be notified via the email provided if they have been accepted into the program. Acceptance is based on program availability and student eligibility. Priority will be given to incoming Juniors, for all programs. Once accepted students are to complete the Enrollment packet.
Once accepted complete the Enrollment Packet and return it to STEDY@Stedy01.org
-OR- return to:
899 E. Plaza Circle, Suite 1
Yuma, AZ 85365
Cost: There is a non-refundable $25.00 enrollment fee. If this creates an economic hardship, all or part of this fee may be waived. Contact the STEDY administration for any assistance or questions at 928.366.5884.
Students will receive a copy of their STEDY schedule for them to inform their home campus. Students home high schools may need additional forms to be completed for scheduling purposes, early release, and credits.
Students must attend Orientation held at the STEDY Central Campus in July before the beginning of classes.
STEDY students attending programs in partnership with Arizona Western College must attend a Course Registration event and Orientation. AWC application events will also be made available to students.