You are eligible to enroll in a STEDY program if:
- You will be a High school age Sophomore or Junior at the start of your program with STEDY.
- Attend a traditional public, charter, private or home-school.
- Have a Grade point average of 2.0+ and are on track with your credits/classes toward graduation.
- Have a history of good attendance.
- Resident of Yuma County: Dateland, Gadsden, San Luis, Somerton, Tacna, Wellton, Yuma, etc.
- Able to commit to a 2 Year program.
- YCAT passes are provided where routes are available, otherwise, transportation is the responsibility of the student.
Speak with your high school counselor or contact our Central Campus Counselor if you have questions.
The application cycle for School Year 2023-2024 opens November 1st and the priority application deadline is March 1st.
Apply Online by filling out the Online Application
You will then be contacted via the email you provided to let you know if you have been accepted into the program. Acceptance is based on program availability and student eligibility. Once accepted you are to complete the Enrollment packet.
Once accepted complete the Enrollment Packet and return it to STEDY@Stedy01.org
-OR- return to:
899 E. Plaza Circle, Suite 1
Yuma, AZ 85365
Cost: There is a non-refundable $25.00 enrollment fee. All or part of this fee may be waived if it creates an economic hardship for the pupil. A request for waiver may be made to the STEDY administration.
Students will receive a copy of their STEDY schedule for them to inform their home campus. Your high school may have you complete additional forms for the purpose of scheduling, early release, and credits.
Students must attend Orientation held at the STEDY Central Campus in July before the beginning of classes.
STEDY students attending Arizona Western College programs must attend a Course Registration event and Orientation. AWC application events will also be made available to students.