Students and Parents:
March 30, 2020 Governor Ducey and Superintendent Hoffman announced the extension of school closures through the end of the school year. This comes after revised federal guidance from the CDC and White House regarding physical distancing. See the full statement below. STEDY CLASSES WILL REMAIN ON-LINE UNTIL MAY 21, 2020.
Local Yuma community partners have gathered a wide variety of resources to support businesses and employees as they help combat the spread of COVID-19. This site will be updated as new information becomes available
GREATER YUMA ECONOMIC RESOURCE PORTAL
COVID-19 Questions - New State of Arizona Information Hotline: 2-1-1
There is a new statewide hotline that residents can call with questions related to COVID-19. It is available in both English and Spanish, and can be reached by dialing 2-1-1 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The hotline will provide information on:
- how to prepare for and prevent the spread of COVID-19;
- testing for COVID-19 as it becomes available;
- who is at a higher risk of contracting COVID-19;
- what to do if you get sick; and
- where to find the most up-to-date and accurate information (e.g., the CDC).