Local Yuma community partners have gathered a wide variety of resources to support businesses and employees as they help combat the spread of COVID-19. This site will be updated as new information becomes available
GREATER YUMA ECONOMIC RESOURCE PORTAL
COVID-19 Questions - New State of Arizona Information Hotline: 2-1-1
There is a new statewide hotline that residents can call with questions related to COVID-19. It is available in both English and Spanish, and can be reached by dialing 2-1-1 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The hotline will provide information on:
- how to prepare for and prevent the spread of COVID-19;
- testing for COVID-19 as it becomes available;
- who is at a higher risk of contracting COVID-19;
- what to do if you get sick; and
- where to find the most up-to-date and accurate information (e.g., the CDC).